£100 - 200 per day
Permanent | Full Time
SEN Teacher – Bromley – Full-time
We work extensively with this school and are currently assisting in the recruitment of a dynamic SEN Teacher who can join their team of passionate and committed staff.
• The expectation for this role is a SEN Teacher who is confident in the key competencies of their subject area, and has a broad knowledge base and understanding of the curriculum requirements to guide student learning.
• The SEN Teacher appointed to this position will need to establish and maintain the standards of pupil behaviour required to create an orderly and productive environment.
• There will be an expectation for the successful SEN Teacher to create a safe and supportive learning environment with routines and structures that align with the school's core values.
• You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, as well as a PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification, to be eligible for this SEN Teacher role.
• Additionally, you will need to have, or be eligible for, British QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent to be considered for this SEN Teacher job.
• To be eligible for this position you will also need proven classroom experience or training as a SEN Teacher.
• The SEN Teacher recruited for this role joins a school where the quality of teaching and learning is incredible, and the level of expertise is excellent.
• The SEN Teacher hired here joins a school that strives to make parents and students alike understand that despite being a forward-looking school, they preserve traditional standards, beliefs, and values.
• DBS Payment
• Sign on Bonus
• Completion Bonus
• Referral Bonus
• Designated Personal Consultant
• Professional Development Opportunities
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.